Saturday 23 August 2008

Stitches Galore! (Do not scroll down in you're queezy)...

Hi All

Thomas and I have both been in the wars since my last post..

In May I cut my middle finger whilst peeling potatoes and had to have three stitches... It has healed sufficiently for me to go back to card making, but for a long while I couldn't perform at my best and I found the whole experience limiting.

Unfortunately for Thomas, he has also has stitches...
He impaled his right foot on a broken terracotta tile around our community pool and had to have 5 stitches...

He has been on crutches and in a wheelchair (it's really slow going on crutches!!), but for the most part can now put weight on it a little at a time.

Hopefully he will be all better by the time school starts again..







Photos of both injuries :)



Thanks for stopping by..

No comments: