Tuesday 20 October 2009

Summer Fun - Chelsea & Thomas

Hi All

Another Day in Paradise. A saying that we have all come to know and love. To say that we all love and most importantly appreciate the opportunity that we have to live on this wonderful island that is Tenerife, would be an understatement to say the least.

This year Chelsea decided to enroll in Surfing lessons. I wasn't too keen on the idea at first, being slightly afraid of the sea and all.. but not wanting to impose or transfer my fears to either of the kids, and after re-assurances that it was safe and monitored well, I agreed.

I'm glad I did, because over the course of about 5 or 6 weeks, Chelsea has learned the basics of surfing. Whilst I was on holiday I went along a few times to sit and watch her and it was well worth it.

To see the kids (Thomas joined in for the last week) enjoying the sun and surf like that was magical. A sight for sore eyes!

After all what's the point of living in Paradise if you don't make the most of your surroundings.

Enjoy the slide show and remember to hover over the images to get them to slow down..
Click on the link "View All Images" to see the slideshow bigger..





Thanks for stopping by..

No comments: